the land of confusion

Raiva ou orgulho, não será amor?


You could have a change of heart, if you would only change your mind instead of slamming down the phone girl, for the hundredth time. I got your number on my wall, but I ain't gonna make that call when divided we stand baby, united we fall.


Got the time got a chance gonna make it. Got my hands on your heart gonna take it. All I know I can't fight this flame! You could have a change of heart, if you would only change your mind. 'Cause I'm crazy 'bout you baby, time after time.


Without you one night alone is like a year without you baby, do you have a heart of stone?Without you, can't stop the hurt inside, when love and hate collide.


I don't wanna fight no more, I don't know what we're fighting for... When we treat each other baby, like an act of war. I could tell a million lies and it would come as no surprise, when the truth is like a stranger, hits you right between the eyes.


There's a time and a place and a reason and I know I got a love to believe in. All I know got to win this time!


Def Leppard - When Love and Hate Collide


É muito estranho como ainda reparo em cada detalhe da vida sem ti, o quanto ainda choro seja por raiva e impotência ou por saudade e desespero, já não sei. Tudo o que faço e sinto é um mar de confusão. Sei que agora não há volta pois não quero, mas não consigo restituír o teu lugar.

Sou agora sozinha, à procura de alguma esperança de voltar a construír tudo.

Quero o abraço que há-de vir para me reconfortar...

Sem comentários:

stuffs